About the speaker:
- MD, family therapist, biohacker;
- expert in personal and public health;
- participant of several Open Medical Institute programs organized with the support of Medical University of Vienna (Austria) and Duke University (USA);
- co-founder and Chief Medical Officer at the first Eastern European clinic of biohacking – SQLAB. The facility is operating in Kyiv;
- author of the first article on “biohacking” in the Ukrainian Wikipedia;
- experienced speaker at the international events dedicated to biohacking.