Dietarian, Immunologist Lyudmyla Goncharova to Discuss Genetic Nutrition at Biohacking Conference Kyiv
How to build an individual nutrition program based on DNA? Why is it important to adapt the ration to the rules of genetics? Attendees of Biohacking Conference Kyiv will find out answers to these questions from the dietarian Lyudmyla Goncharova.
Her presentation: “Genetic nutrition as your biohacking basis”.
- what tools to use to preserve youth and energy and live long;
- healthcare today: studying DNA and affecting its functioning using special knowledge;
- genome research aimed to detect health risks and development of a disease prevention program;
- defining products digestion parameters using the DNA analysis;
- personalized selection of biologically active substances and phytonutrients that are digested best.
Lyudmyla is a qualified dietarian, immunologist, and geneticist. She has won The Battle of Nutritionists TV show on STB for two years in a row and acts as an expert in weight loss and rehabilitation at different TV programs on Ukrainian television (Inter, 1+1, STB, Ukraine, Novyi Kanal). Qualified M.D. with 16 years of experience, a specialist in body regeneration.
Lyudmyla helps customers from 15 countries of the world to become younger, feel better, and optimize ration. She patented the special method of losing weight and improving health parameters based on genetic nutrition, lectures at Kharkiv National Medical University. The speaker founded Goncharova Clinic.
On March 26, the expert will discuss the basic principles of building a nutrition program based on DNA and answer questions of guests at Biohacking Conference Kyiv.